PEEK film has long been monopolized by a few foreign companies such as the British Vigers. Domestic demand has always been dependent on imports. In order to fill the gap of domestic high-end special engineering plastic film, Dafu company introduced the first domestic PEEK film production line from abroad in 2020. Specializing in the R&D and manufacturing of special high-temperature resistant engineering plastic films, and was officially put into operation in July 2021.
Polyether ether ketone (PEEK) is a polymer composed of one ketone bond and two ether repeating bonds in the main chain structure, and is a special polymer material. It is a semi-crystalline polymer material with excellent physical and chemical properties such as high strength, high temperature resistance, hydrolysis resistance and chemical corrosion resistance.
PEEK film has high temperature resistance, light weight, excellent mechanical and durability properties, excellent radiation resistance, hydrolysis resistance, chemical resistance, excellent electrical insulation and wear resistance, good barrier properties and flame retardancy, its combustion products has low toxicity, low water absorption, halogen-free and good processing performance.
Specific physical properties of PEEK film
(1) Heat resistance: high temperature resistant thermoplastic film, melting point is 343 ℃, long-term use temperature recognized by UL is 260 ℃.
(2) Excellent electrical and insulation properties: it still has excellent insulation and stable electrical properties under high temperature, high pressure, high frequency, high speed, high humidity conditions.
(3) Flexibility: It currently ranks among the best in the market high-temperature resistant film products, better than polyimide and polyphenylene sulfide films.
(4) Solvent resistance: insoluble in most acid and alkali solvents.
(5) Hydrolysis resistance: It can be used for a long time under 200℃ water vapor conditions.
(6) Radiation resistance: It has excellent resistance to various kinds of radiation, and can withstand high doses of gamma rays without changing physical properties.
(7) Dimensional stability: extremely low water absorption and linear thermal expansion coefficient
(8) Wear resistance: TaberH10 wheel wear is 0.00027.
(9) Flame retardancy: PEEK film with a certain thickness is self-flame retardant, and its combustion products are low-smoke and non-toxic.
二、PEEK film specifications and physical performance test table
三、Application of PEEK film:Electrical insulating materials, pressure-sensitive tapes, printed circuit board substrates, high-temperature labels, high-speed motor gaskets, mobile phone hinge gaskets, soft surface heaters, aviation insulation materials, pressure sensor diaphragms, acoustic speaker diaphragms and used for thermal barrier material of lead-free solder.
Foshan Dafu New Material Co., Ltd. was established in 2009 and located in Foshan City, Guangdong Province. It is a professional manufacturer of polycarbonate film/sheet, polymethylmethacrylate PMMA film/sheet, PC/PMMA multi-layer composite sheets, three-layer composite sheets, PEEK films, LCP films, etc. It is also one of the company leading and formulating China’s "polycarbonate film and sheet" national standard-GB/T35450-2017. After nearly 10 years of R&D and technological innovation, our company's products are widely used in optical electronics, mobile phone back covers, 5G mobile phone built-in antennas, acoustic sound film, high-temperature insulation materials, super capacitors, flat panel displays, medical equipment, high-speed rail and aviation, automobiles, LED Lighting and other high-end fields, thus becoming the leader of LCP film and PEEK film.